Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween!!!


Our little sweet pea was a chicken for Halloween and I was the farmer. She was a good sport and wore the head piece all night. It was so much fun to go to our neighbor's homes and trick or treat. We then made it back home to pass out all our candy, put Avery to bed and then Jon and I watched a scary movie with my sister Kim.


We had to of course drive to Oakdale to see Grandma and Grandpa Bunney. My sister Kim was an awesome sport and put together a bunny outfit and came with us. What a fun aunt.

These kids were too too cute. We just love these boys. Here are Avery's cousins Kyle, as buzz lightyear and Carter, as a dino! We missed Avery's other cousins, Mackenzie and Hunter who were iron man and the hulk!!!










1 comment:

Holly said...

I loooove the chicken! Holy cow, she is stinkin' cute.