Avery has loved the Christmas tree and loves to sit next to it in her rocking chair and look at the lights. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our wonderful friends and family!
Sabrina!! Wow it has been forever, I came across your blog through Katie's and you have a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you. We live in Texas and are expecting our first boy any day now, but I wanted to say hi and I will be checking your blog now. :)
Jon and I have been married 8 years and we have a 4 year old daughter, Avery. I graduate in May from Idaho State University's speech/language pathology graduate program in Pocatello, ID. Jon has been accepted into ISU's education program and graduates in 2013. Avery is doing great and loving her friends and preschool. We are also happy to announce we are expecting a baby girl in June. Life is busy and we love it!
2 comments:
I love this sweet girl! We loved seeing you guys! Thanks for everything..we had a great time!
Sabrina!! Wow it has been forever, I came across your blog through Katie's and you have a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you. We live in Texas and are expecting our first boy any day now, but I wanted to say hi and I will be checking your blog now. :)
-Jen (Barry) Wheat
Post a Comment