Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Camping

For the fourth of July, we joined my family at San Mateo State Park just south of Half Moon Bay and camped for the weekend. We played at the beach when Jon could join us.
Avery loved playing in the sand and knocking over whatever her dad made in the sand.

Our pretty baby loved to get her hands dirty but not her feet and toes. She had to have her shoes and socks on. Whatever makes her happy!


Happy to be camping and happy to be in the dirt!!!!!!


Avery loves her daddy and he loves her.

The weather could not have been more perfect to camp. Here I am with my sisters Kim and Katie.

We had two camp sites and Avery was soo happy to play on this log that seperated the two.

This was actually taken at Easter and thought it was too cute to pass up. Here Avery has found an Easter egg.


Avery loves keys and playing in the car. Here we were packing up cars at my mom's house and she was tickled pink to play in our car.


We have been enjoying our summer so far and I love that I am able to stay home with Avery for it. We like to go rollerblading in the early morning or evening when the sun has started to go down. Avery loves to go outside and always asks to. We hang out at my mom's A LOT and Avery has a blast going up and down their stairs and chasing the dog around the couch. I have really enjoyed getting our house in order, clean, and organized before it gets crazy in the Fall while I'm at school. Since I have been home, Jon loves to golf and fish on his days off with friends. I love my girls' night on Mondays and all the bbqs, swimming, and birthday partys.
Avery can copy just about anything you say or do. She loves loves music and dancing which we do often around here. She plays hard and lounges when she takes a break. She often says "cool", "hey baby", and "that's cute" among other funny phrases. Life is great. Our family is happy and healthy. It has been a fantastic break.

No comments: