Saturday, January 21, 2012

More Catch Up!!

Halloween
Avery chose last minute to go as Tinkerbell again this year and I don't mind if she wants to every year for the next couple of years. This is the first year Jon and I dressed up. Avery chose us to be Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. It was fun!!

We got together with friends to have the most creative Halloween themed dinner I have ever seen and carve pumpkins. I love these kiddos!


We finally got snow before Christmas and Avery and I were so excited to make snow angels and attempt to made a snowman


Our Christmas countdown. We had candy every night (mistake) and an activity everyday until Christmas eve. It was a great visual for her until she could open presents.

One of the activities was to write Santa a letter and Avery did. We then received a cute letter back from Santa.


Avery was a big help with Christmas decorations this year and was soo excited to have the tree and lights up. She did an excellent job at placing all the ornaments on.


We got to meet and talk with Santa. I placed Avery on his lap really fast and took a picture. She wouldn't sit on his lap so he sat next to her and she told him what she wanted. It was cute.




We baked cookies for Santa and Avery wanted to make sure his reindeer had something too.


Santa came and Avery was more than thrilled. I love this age and how much she believes. Soo sweet. It was the best Christmas morning. I felt like a kid again getting up and walking down to see what Santa brought.


Opening presents was a lot of fun. I think Avery did pretty good this year!!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

What a fun countdown to Christmas Idea. I bet she loved it!

I love your Halloween Costumes!