Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Summer Fun!!

For awhile now, Avery has been very interested in trains. Whether it be a real train, toy train, in a book, on YouTube, or in a movie, she loves them. So we bought her a toy train set and loves for us to play with her. Especially her Dad.
She also likes to tell whoever is playing with her how to and how not to play with her train set.
Here she was very clear with Jon on which train goes on the track and the bulldozer did not go on the tracks.

Avery loves to swim in the pool. She doesn't like to have a floaty and hates when we try to swim with her or hold her up in the water. Luckily, our pool has a very shallow area for little ones and she has a good space to walk around and play. Here she is loving on our dog, Mossimo.
She likes to jump to Jon from the side of the pool. Here she was so happy to be thrown in the air. My baby is too cool with her glasses. Which she loves to wear all day whether we are inside or out.
We have spent a lot of time at my mom's house this summer. My mom is a school teacher and had a month and a half off. It was great. Avery loves to do the dishes in my mom's sink. She gets all wet and isn't much of a help but she loves it so we let her do it!!!
The other day we took a ride to Fresno to visit my sister Britt and her boys, Hunter and Mackie. Some of the boys' furniture was pushed aside in their room and left a large play space to run circles in. Avery couldn't seem to join in the running right away but then got a spot. Those boys are huge balls of energy.
Here is Mackenzie. He is turning four this next month. He is so sweet and gentle with Avery.

Here our Hunter boy! He is two and a half. Avery and Hunter go everywhere together and share toys pretty well.
Here is my cousin Missy's little girl, Brooklyn. Her and Avery are still really shy with eachother and so sweet. They play awesome next to eachother but not yet really with eachother. She is also two and a half.
Jon has been playing church softball and we have loved going on Thursday nights to watch. Avery liked to climb up and down the bleachers and play with other little kiddos who were there.
It was also fun to hang out with friends, Lindsy and Ari, who were there watching their husbands. Here Lisa was visiting and her boyfriend, Aaron played in the game.

Jon got in some really great hits at the games. It was fun to cheer from the side.
And Avery girl loves to put on mom's jewelry, shoes, purse, sunglasses....and when she gets the chance...my makeup. She grabbed an old mascara from the bathroom counter and ran off right away. I thought, well it's on pretty tightly. No way can she get it open. Two seconds later when I went after her, here she is with it all over her face. So yes, I am one of those moms who grabs the camera instead of the wipey. I couldn't help but laugh. I love my peanut. She makes life more fun.







2 comments:

Insights said...

She is too cute and so big! I love the sunglasses! I can't wait to see her! I feel like its been forever!

Pacefamily said...

I am so glad you updated and with some really cute pictures!! I wish I could have hung out with you more over the break... Hopefully soon!