Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's Been A Long Time!

It has been a long time since I have updated, but how could I when Facebook is around. A lot has changed or is about to change since this last year. Jon and I were both accepted to Idaho State University in Pocatello. I will begin the speech/language pathology graduate program in which I will I have two clients to work with. Yay!! I am nervous and excited. Jon will double major in psychology and social science. He will probably be busier than us all combined. We just found a town house to rent in Pocatello and have started the packing process as of today. I will miss our friends and family. It has been too wonderful in Riverbank these last six years. But on to something different and new.

Avery has grown soo much and talks as much, if not more, than me!;D She loves to dance, play hide and seek, swim swim swim, spend the night at our cabin, play with her cousins and watching Kai Lan. She brings more joy to my heart than I thought any person could. There is never a dull moment and Jon and I find ourselves laughing....a lot. Avery has kicked the habit of the binky (pacifier) and is potty trained. At least during the day. She loves to kiss, hug, and cuddle. And she melts my heart when she tells us she loves us soo much. She also has a spicy side you just cannot ignore. But we love all of her!!!!!

3 comments:

cindy said...

I just dont think she can get any cuter. This video reminded me of Jaryn when she was that age dancing to The girls on Minnie Street. So funny.

Thomas Family said...

I am so excited for you guys but, I am super sad you're leaving us.

Katie said...

That video is super cute! I am so excited for you to come to Pocatello! (or as our gps would say, Poe-kah-tell-oh)