So I have finished up my first semester at CSU Sacramento. I think it went very well. After weeks of checking my sac state account for posted grades....here they are. My anatomy lab grade is missing because I am a goon and didn't register for it but attended like I was supposed to. I earned an A and it will be on my Fall 09 transcripts. So this is what it read under grades:
Official Grades
Class Description Units Grade Grade Points
HIST 50 World Civlztn,Begin-1600 3.00 B 9.000
SPHP 110 Phonetics 3.00 A 12.000
SPHP 111 Anatmy+Physiolgy Sph Mech 3.00 A- 11.100
SPHP 130 Hearing 3.00 A 12.000
I have started a three week long mini course in introduction to government. And it is very interesting. Since the last election and primary election, I was very interested and wanted to know what politics was all about. It also didn't hurt that I needed to take a history class. But I did get to choose which history class!!! Wish me luck, this class is very intense. Not to mention a five hour day class, three days a week.
Next semester, I look forward to posting straight A's. I think I have it in me!!
Here We Are
2 days ago



2 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! I knew you could do it, but I am impressed that you did so well while raising your beautiful little girl and needing to commute to school! Good job!
Woohoo!!!! You go you edumicated person you! Yous is going to be a collige gradiate! haha:)
Post a Comment